So when I bought the car I made note of the 5 or so dings that were on the car. Then there are the small scratches. NONE of these hinder the car in any manner HOWEVER I figured if I can get a Good Deal on repairing them I will get it done, which just adds to it's current PERFECT State. So Today at around 10:00am the Ding Guy Dennis from Elite Dent Repair is coming. He is the first that has come and I will hope he is fair and gives me a good Rate I will update this Post with the ding pictures and his estimate after he shows up. In the mean time here are the pictures of the car when I got it.
10:54am Update: No Ding Man. I tried calling both of the guys Here in Tampa and cannot get up with Either to confirm my 10:00am appointment. I'll keep trying since I have the rest of the day BUT this is inconvenient.
11:22 Update Still No Ding Man. Well still no one so I called another Guy that I found off the Tampa Racing Forums,
1:22 Update Ryan from Elite Dent Repair here in Tampa Came out and fixed all of the Dings (7 Total) now the car has absolutely nothing wrong with it. this is a great deal and he charged me $160 total out the door. he said he should of charged more cause he had a lot of problems getting to two of them on the passenger door. BUT it all worked out and now it looks great. Elite Dent Repair Tampa



A sudden door ding or minor crease can make your vehicle look less polished and leave you wondering if costly bodywork is necessary. Many local drivers rely on Paintless dent removal Mill-Creek WA to restore smooth body panels while preserving the original factory finish. Continue to the full post to learn how the process works.
ReplyDelete